Multi WebView is a mobile app which run under Android platform that used for multi webview application, and support from Android 4.2 and higher.
You can convert your website into a native mobile application. You can manage unlimited users and unlimited websites per user. Each user can manage their website from user panel, and admin can manage all users and websites from admin panel.
The ability to send Push Notification and Google AdMob settings are also included in the admin panel. With powerful and responsive Admin Panel can manage unlimited users & websites.
This application created by Android Studio for client side and then PHP MySQLi Codeigniter for admin side. Run under Android platform which is the most popular operating system in the world. Using this application you can save your money and time in creating application for your own website application.
Notice: For each website that you created at admin panel, you should create new android project and change the Package Name. Also Firebase & OneSignal & AdMob setup must be individually configured.
- Multi WebView With One Admin Panel.
- Manage & Config Everything You Need From Admin Panel.
- Multi Level Admin Panel super admin, admin, employee, user.
- Users Can Manage Their Websites.
- Admin Can Manage Users & Websites.
- Google AdMob Banner & Interstitial ads.
- Enable/Disable AdMob From Admin Panel.
- OneSignal Push Notification Per Website send via admin or user panel.
- Each User Can Send Push Notification to Specific Website.
- Google Firebase Analytics.
- Upload and Download Listener.
- Social Network Sign-In & Sign-Up. Google & Facebook
- Intent for WhatsApp, Telegram, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Email, SMS, Call
- Open Specific Link On Phone Browser.
- Progressbar to Show Loading Website.
- Interactive HTML Vibration, Toast, Snackbar, Play Mp3, Push Notification
- Network Check Listener.
- Change Application Color From Admin Panel.
- The APK Size is Only 3 MB.
- Security proGuard and minifyEnabled.
- RTL Mode for both android and admin side.
- Multi Languages for both android and admin side.
- Full User Manual Video & Article.
- PHP Version: 5.6 , 7.0 , 7.2 , 7.3 recommended 7.3
- PHP Extensions: Curl with SSL, GD2 Image Library, JSON Support, MBString, Iconv, Encrypt only for php 5.6 and 7.0
- MySQL 5.5.x or newer
- FTP Tool to upload files to Server eg: FileZilla
- Android Studio 4.0 or newer
Don’t change Purchase Code, It should Be “NullJungle”
Version 1.9.0 – May 31th, 2020
– Send big image via push notification. – Compatibility codes to the latest Android studio. – Upgrade to the latest Android Studio. – Upgrade gradle to the latest version. – Upgrade dependencies to the latest version. – Fix a minor bugs.