MailWizz – Email Marketing Application
MailWizz – designed to send email messages to recipients. This is a full-fledged system that allows you to collect a subscription database via the subscription form, segment it, send activation letters, automatically send letters, etc. This system is successfully used by everyone who conducts their business on the Internet. This area is called email marketing. Can you imagine the effect of sending one letter to a database of 50,000 subscribers? No? The effect can reach the same dollar figure. Of course, this effect is far from always the same. But in any case, it is a very powerful tool!
- Linux operating system windows might work but not supported
- Apache Webserver – version 2.x
- PHP >= 5.2 php >= 7.0 recommeded for high delivery speed
- MySQL>= 5.1 or MariaDB, with InnoDB storage engine.
- Cron Jobs access linux cron jobs not web crons
- We cannot provide general webhosting and/or general PHP support.
- We cannot provide general programming or web scalling support.
- We cannot help with issues from your own customization.
- We cannot provide customizations that extended default app features.
- We do not offer install or setup services.
- We cannot provide fixes that are unique to your web hosting or server environment. If your hosting or server environment is different than what is listed in REQUIREMENTS section, you’ll need to determine if it will work before purchasing.
- We try for fast response times but as described on our support tab, response time may be longer, depending on our current support queue. Too many issue/feature questions that do not fall under support will slow down all response times. Please investigate for yourself thoroughly before contacting us.
- We don’t offer free support, if your support is expired, before asking questions consider renewing it.
- Before asking questions make sure you did your part and reserched current answers.
- You can’t get a refund once the item has been downloaded in any circumstances.
- Read all the product information before you decide to buy it.
- We speak english only to our customers, so we expect you speak it decently enough so we can understand each other.
- While MailWizz works just fine on shared hosting, there might be limitations, thus we suggest using a VPS.
- Sending via SMTP will require having php’s proc_open and popen functions enabled.
- Mailwizz is designed to work with php >= 5.2 but really, do yourself a good and use php >= 7.0
- The availability of some of the app features depends highly on your PHP version, this is why we recommend using at least PHP 7.0